GalleryView More »
Line Interactive UPS-800 VA
- Extended Input Voltage Range of 145~300 volts : When the voltage fluctuates to as low as 150 volts & as high as 290 volts, these UPS give you the corrected line voltage output of 230 volts Â± 9% and don't switch the UPS to "Battery Backup mode" like most other UPS.
- Smart Boost function for Low Input Voltage : When the mains voltage is low, the smart boost will correct it back to its normal range without draining the internal battery.
- Smart Buck function for High Input Voltage : When the mains voltage is high, the AVR or smart buck will correct it back to its normal range without draining the internal battery.
- Over Voltage Protection : The UPS will switch to backup mode and offers power from its internal battery when the mains voltage is too high.
- Over Load / Short Circuit Protection : If the UPS is excessively overloaded in backup mode or encounters a short circuit, it will go into protection mode. The output will be shut down in this case and will instantly recover on the removal of this condition.
- Battery Deep Discharge / Over Charge Protection : The UPS has in-built electronic protection circuit which protects the batteries from getting deep discharged or over charged.